Before: How I used to live?
- I used to do preparations for the day during the morning.
- I used to sleep as long as the children did.
- I used to wake up our girls as late as possible.
- I used to work at the same time while helping our girls with their morning routines.
Changes: What changes I´ve made to my life since I started to pay more attention to my wellbeing and simplify my life?
- I´ve started to wake up before the children and make myself ready before the children wake up.
- I´ve started to put aside all the clothes for me and the girls in the previous evening.
- I prepare girls´ breakfast before I wake them up.
- I´ve started to wake up the girls 30 minutes earlier than before.
- I´ve learned not to work and ignore our messy home in the morning.
- I give all my attention to the girls while going through their morning routines.
After: What kind of positive effects I´ve noticed now that I´ve been able to get closer to Living Simply.
- Good preparations have made my mornings with the children simpler and more peaceful.
- My patience has improved now that I´ve made myself ready before the children wake up.
- Children are more attentive when I´m able to give all my attention to them during their morning routines. I’m able do that because I´ve already got some of my work done before the children wake up.
- Children hate stress and hurry as much as adults. Children are more relaxed and cooperative when they have enough time to wake up and go through morning routines without a parent’s constant hurrying.
- More and more often we´re able to leave the home with a happy face and without any crying or screaming. And that´s a BIG thing for the wellbeing of parents and children!