I`ve been pregnant twice. My pregnancies have been quite different but they have also included similarities. These similarities are the following Top 6 pregnancy things. These things has been important for me in my pregnancies.
- Legs up: When you are pregnant your feet get tired easily and after that they start to swell. Pregnancy also increases the possibility to get varicose veins. Legs up posture is a good way to prevent these pregnancy symptoms.
- Hats: They say that woman “glows” when she is pregnant. It may be true but I have had many days (actually weeks) especially during my second pregnancy that I haven`t felt myself “glowing”. Hats have been my rescue during those days when I`ve been tired and nauseated and haven`t had energy to make up or do anything with my hair.
- Pillows: It`s challenging to sleep well with your big baby bump. In the end of my pregnancies the only way to get a good night sleep has been four pillows; one pillow under my head, second pillow under my back, third pillow under my belly and fourth pillow between my legs. Sounds silly but it works!
- Stretch mark massage oil: Your belly skin needs to stretch a lot during a pregnancy. That`s why many women get stretch marks to their stomach. Stretch marks fade away after pregnancy but they don`t disappear totally. Spreading oil to your baby bump daily helps to prevent stretch marks. I`ve used Weleda stretch mark massage oil.
- Pregnancy leggings: Nowadays there are a lot of beautiful pregnancy clothes. My favorite company has been Boob. However my both babies have been really low in my womb already from the beginning. That`s why I haven`t been able to use pregnancy trousers or any other clothes that would put pressure on the bottom of my belly. That`s why pregnancy leggins have been my favorite trousers during my pregnancies.
- Water: I’ve been incredibly thirsty in the beginning of my both pregnancies. Thirstyness has decreased after a while. However i’ve been thirstier than normally during my pregnancies. Drinking in general is important. When your body takes care of two bodies, it`s even more important to drink enough. If you don`t want to get extra weight because of heavy drinking of juice or soda, water is the best option. Drinking water prevents also swelling.