These terms and conditions are applied to online courses of Quality To Life Naturally, Ltd.
- Enrollment Fee. Full payment of the enrollment fee for the online course (Course) is due at the time of registration. The payment can be made by major credit cards. The access to the Course will be given to you when full payment has been made. The enrollment fee covers the course registration and participation and all course content. The enrollment fee does not include possible foreign transaction fees levied by the card issuer.
- System Availability. The Course will be convened via Campwire e-learning platform (Platform). Quality To Life Naturally Ltd is not responsible for the possible maintenance hours during which the Platform may or may not be accessible.
- Refund Policy. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with a course you ordered from Quality To Life Naturally Ltd, you may contact us for a refund. You will receive 100 per cent of the registration fee if you cancel your enrollment within 14 days after the Course has begun. No refunds will be given after this period. To make a request for a refund, submit a written request to [email protected] We will send a notification of the status of your refund after receiving and processing the request. The refund will be made in the same form of payment originally used to purchase the Course.
- Copyright Policy. All course material is copyrighted property of Quality To Life Naturally Ltd. No part of any course material may be reproduced.
- Warranty. There are no warranties for the use or results of the Course and course material.
- Limitation of liability. Quality To Life Naturally Ltd has no liability to its readers and clients.
Our Website, www.saimaalife.com (and all content on Our Website) and Our Online Courses include information and instruction relating to wellness topics (collectively, “Our Wellness Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of Our Wellness Content.
Before participating in any diet or exercise program or using any diet or fitness products or services that may be described and/or made accessible in or through Our Website and/or Our Online Courses, Quality To Life Naturally, Ltd strongly recommends that you consult with a physician or other healthcare provider. Quality To Life Naturally Ltd and its staff are not licensed medical care providers, therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, relationship counselors, life coaches, first responders or any other kind of professional care provider (“Professional Care Provider”) and have no expertise in advising on, diagnosing, examining, or treating medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth conditions of any kind (“Conditions”), or in determining the effect of any specific action, activity, routine or program (e.g., exercise or diet) on a medical condition or any other Condition. Quality To Life Naturally Ltd staff and its partners are not rendering professional advice of any kind to you personally, including without limitation, medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth advice, counseling, therapy, treatment or coaching (“ProfessionalAdvice”), but are merely providing general education and information to you about wellness topics. You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any diet, exercise, yoga or exercise program or other activity or program described in Our Wellness Content, and/or when using any diet or fitness products or products or services described or provided in or through Our Wellness Content, there is the possibility of physical injury, emotional distress and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results.
Our Wellness Content is not meant to be a substitute for Professional Advice from Your Professional Care Provider and Quality To Life Naturally Ltd makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, or appropriateness for any purpose of any information or content contained in Our Wellness Content. You are advised that health advice and other Professional Advice is often subject to updating and refining due to medical and other research and developments. Quality To Life Naturally Ltd makes no guarantee that the information herein is the most recent on any particular subject. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider or other Professional Care Provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition or any other Condition that you may have before starting any exercise program, making changes to your diet or engaging in any other activity or program described in Our Wellness Content.
You should never disregard medical or other Professional Advice or delay seeking it because of a statement you have read and/or heard in Our Wellness Content. Our Wellness Content should not be used in lieu of Professional Advice given by qualified medical professionals such as your doctor or registered dietitian or other Professional Care Provider. It is important that Our Wellness Content is used only in conjunction with qualified medical guidance and guidance provided by other applicable Professional Care Providers. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, have diabetes, or have any other physical, psychological, emotional or medical condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor or other Professional Care Provider prior to using Our Wellness Content. If you experience any discomfort or pain during an activity in Our Wellness Content, such as a diet or exercise routine, you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of a physician or other applicable Professional Care Provider.